Tuesday, January 27, 2015


My name is Ashley, and I am a freshman at the University of Maryland. I am a marketing major at the Robert H. Smith School of Business and I intend to minor in business analytics as well.

Some of my interests include singing, playing tennis, and listening to music. I love mathematics, but I  also enjoy the arts. Currently, I am a member of multiple clubs related to marketing on campus, and I hope to become more involved by joining a sorority and beginning a job on campus.

I hope to one day be a market research analyst for a company in a city on the east coast of the United States. I chose this career because it mixes my interests of analytics and creativity, and it is my goal to find internships related to it throughout my undergraduate experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment